Saturday, July 17, 2010

Rating System

I rate on a One to Five Star basis.

One Star - This book was awful. I struggled to finish it, if I even did finish reading. I recommend it to absolutely no one.

Two Stars - I didn't like this. I can appreciate that some other people may like this book, but I can't really see why.

Three Stars - I... liked this book. Some of the characters and/or writing were uneven, but it didn't really deteriorate too much from the reading experience. I recommend it to a certain audience only.

Four Stars - I really liked this. Yes, there were a few minor irks, but the rest of the book more than made up for them. Recommended.

Five Stars - I LOVED this book! Everything was fantastic -- the writing, the characters, the emotion, everything. Highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment